Chapter 28

Whitey Winn imagine

*Chapter 29*

Warning: A little detailed smut and long chapter

Your POV

I was running around trying to keep the children inside their houses. There were gunshots everywhere. The sherrif came to help us but it didn't help. Then I saw him! The criminal had a gun pointed at a little boy "HEY!!" I yelled at him, he looked at me and I shot him in his face. Then everyone started to come out of their houses and Whitry ran to me "Love I was so worried about you, are you okay?" "I am" I said....we then just looked at each other and he then leaned in and kissed me passionated. When we broke the kiss he said "We are going home" I nodded

*Back Home*

We walk to the door and Whitey starts kissing me again. Passionated but rough at the same time. We just continue kissing when we walk inside "Hey!" My mom says "Hey mom!" "Hey Mrs. Griffin" we both said braking the kiss but then smashing our lips back together. I jumped and warped my legs around his waist, he walked with me up the stairs and walked to my bedroom. He sat me down to close the door and when he did he turned back to me I pushed him against the wall "God baby you are so hot" Whitey whispered in my ear I pushed him back against the door "Baby I want you" he said "And you will" he smirked and I started to unbotten his shirt while he worked on my pants. After a few minutes we were making out on the bed......naked. He then looks into my eyes asking for permission and I nodded. I loved this feeling, I love this....I love him.

*Time Skip*

Climb out of bed grabbing one of Whitey's shirts and pulling it over my head. I can barely stand on my feet. "Sorry Love" Whitey said when I sat back down on the bed, he moved my hair to one of my neck kissing the other side. I smiled at him, I felt his chest and abs pressed against my back and arms around my shoulders "I love you" we both said at the same time. I giggled "Love if you do that again, that shirt is off you are lying here and you are going to moan again" he said and I blushed.

*End of Chapter 29*