Chapter 8

*Chapter 8* Then Whitey grabbed my arm "Love, we are just joking" "Well it isn't funny" I rip my arm out of his grip and walked away "Why did you call her Love? I thought you only called me Love" I heard 'Louise'  say, this got me really angry but I ignored it "Did you even look at her she doesn't deserve to be called Love by anyone" THAT'S IT!! I raised my gun at her "What did you just say?" I asked her. Then Whitey stepped between us "Y/N put the gun down" he said but I just ignored it "I don't know you but I have to tell you that you are messing with the wrong person" I told her aiming my gun. "Y/N put the gun down" Whitey said "I knew it this girl is crazy!!" She said and I was about to pull the trigger when I got a flashback of my father. I lowered my gun and walked away with tears in my eyes.Then I heard Louise say something about me again and then I shot her in her shoulder "Don't want to mess with me!!" I yelled before walking away. *Back Home* My mom was standing there looking really angry "Where were you?! Were you the one who fired that gun?!!" She yelled "Y-yes mother" I told her looking down at my feet. She grabbed my hair and pulled me inside. "You are just like your father!!" She yelled at me. *End of chapter 8*