Chapter 69

Whitey Winn Imagine:
*Chapter 69*

Your POV.
I slowly open my eyes. Whitey was lying next to me. His arms were still warped around me. It's the cutest thing ever when he sleeps and when he tries to nuzzle his nose into the crook of my neck. I moved his arms away so I could get up but he pulled me back "No no no you are staying here I'm not done with you yet" He said and started to kiss my neck. I giggled "Do that again and you aren't going to get out of bed today" He said and got back to kissing my neck "Whitey I'm hungry and so is the baby" I said "One second" He mumbled against you neck. When he pulled away he smirked. I felt my neck and it hurts "Mine" Whitey whispered and let me go. He smirked at while I was putting on my clothes "What?" I asked "Good morning" He said while crawling over to me and kiss my cheek. I walked downstairs and started to make myself some breakfast. "Love are you feeling okay?" Whitey asked as he stood behind me "Yes Mr. I-ask-that-question-every-hour" I said, he chuckled "Sorry I'm just worried about you. You really scared me" He said "I know it scared all of us but if something is wrong you will be the first one to know" I could see in the corner of my eye that he smiled "I'm sorry Love. I am so overprotected" He said "You are but that's sweet. Not just sweet it's cute" I said turning around facing him "I like to see you over protective. But if it's working on my nerves...." "I'll stop when it does" He said cutting me off.

*End of Chapter 69*