Chapter 47

Whitey Winn Imagine:
*Chapter 47*

Whitey POV
I woke up by a sweet sound "Whitey" it whispered. I slowly opened my eyes and met her beautiful eyes "Morning handsome" "Good morning" I said and kissed her forehead and then her lips. She got out of bed and walked to the bathroom "Hey Love?" I said "Yes?" "I'm gone at noon" She came out of the bathroom again looking at me confused "Where are you going?" She asked "Oh it's nothing" She jumped back on the bed and climbed on my lap "Where are you going?" She asked "I can't tell you, it's a surprise" I told her. She smiled and got off my lap "Okay then" She's so cute. "And what are you going to do when I'm gone?" I asked getting out of bed too and walking up to her "I don't know yet, I'll get up with something" I stood behind her and warped my arms around her "Please tell me?" She whined "Sorry Love can't do that" I said "But I want to know!!" She whined again "I can't ruin the surprise" I kissed her head and waked out of the bedroom. 
*Time Skip*
Your POV
It was really boring without Whitey. I was outside in the stables to feed our horses. Whitey and I always do it together but I'll have to wait until he's back home. I wonder what his surprise is. What could it be? A new gun? Something for the baby? I don't know but I'm sure it'll be a great surprise. I then see that Whitey is back "Whitey!!" I said. He turned his head to me and walked towards me. When he was standing right in front of me I asked "And?" "You still have to wait!" He said "Oh come on! Please?" I asked with pleading eyes "No Love! You have to stay here I'll get you when I'm finished" He said and walked inside the house. I just got locked out of my own house.
*End of Chapter 47*