Chapter 65

Whitey Winn Imagine:
*Chapter 65*

Whitey POV
"Y/N!!" I rushed to her and tried to stop the bleeding from her head "Y/N, Baby please wake up" I said and tried to wake her "NO!" I heard Y/M/N and Maggie say "We have to bring her to the hospital" Maggie said. I picked her up and rushed out of the door. "Y/N please wake up" I begged. I ran into the hospital and brought her to the nearest room. Maggie brought a doctor. He was trying to wake her up "Why isn't she waking up?" I asked "I don't know" He looked at her head "The bleeding stopped that's a good sign, I guess we'll have to wait until she wakes up" He walked away "What?! You are not going to do anything?!" "There is nothing we can do for her, I'm sorry" and with that he walked away.

*Time Skip*
We have been here for almost 10 hours now and she hasn't moved. She's still breathing but......I just don't know what to do. I love this girl even more then I loved my own family. " P-Please baby.....Y/N please wake up" I begged   as I started to tear up "Please baby" her mother was there bit didn't want to look at Y/N "I'm begging you" I whispered "I can't and won't live a day without you. I love you"

----Flashback----
The the sherrif asks me "That man is your father?" I nodded slowly "Whitey I am so sorry I never told you before but..." He cut me off by kissing my lips. When we broke our kiss he whispered to me "I don't care, you told me now" he smiled and so did I. The sherrif interrupted "So can you tell us anything about this man?" "Well I haven't seen him in a long time but maybe I can tell something I remember" he nodded "On one condition....Whitey stays there with me" he nodded again
----End of Flashback----
*End of Chapter 65*