Chapter 7

Whitey Winn imagine.
Chapter 6:

Y/N POV
We walk up to the river. It’s really beautiful. I smile. “I brought some cans with me. You can shoot on that.” He says and lays them on a table somewhere in the distances. “Okay.” I smile. I put my jacket off and throw it to the floor. I grab my gun. It’s a old one but it works good. “Wow that’s a beautiful gun. Where did you get that?” I look more at it. “It’s the old one from my dad.” He didn’t make me smile at all. My dad. “Okay that’s cool. Come I will learn you more.” He smiles. He plays his hands on my waist and let me stand in front of the table. “Just relax even when someone is throwing a gun at you.” I nod when I feel his body close to my back. I can feel his breath in my neck. And it gives shivers down my spine. He holds my hand. “Now aim.” I began to aim and his hands go from my hand to my hips. “And....shoot.” I shoot. When I look at the can I see u hit one. “SCOREE.” I yell and hug him. “Well done.” He hugs me back. “WHITEYY.”Someone yells. I look and it’s a girl. “Ow hey Louise.” He smiles. She immediately hugs him. I feel I’m getting jealous. They where talking and laughing. I see she’s flirting. I couldn’t watch it so I grab my gun again and began to shoot again. But I missed. “Hahaha.” The girl laughed. I turn around and see she’s laughing me out. Whitey laughs too. “Well I’m better at it if you think I’m not.” I Say and grab my jacket again. About to go back home.

*End chapter 6*