Chapter 39

Whitey Winn Imagine:
*Chapter 39*

Your POV
When my mom finally stopped telling about my last boyfriend. She told Whitey about what he did and Whitey was shocked "So you never kissed but he wanted to....." I cut him off "Yeah and that's why I broke up with him" I looked back at my mother "How are you feeling mom?" "I'm fine darling, don't worry about your old mother. Are you feeling okay?" I laughed at her "Yes mom I'm okay and so is the baby, don't worry" She smiled. I felt Whitey's arm snake around my shoulder "And what do you hope it will be?" My mother asked us "I hope it'll be a cute little girl like her mother" Whitey said "Aww....Y/N?" "I wouldn't mind having a girl but I also would love to have a boy who is like his father" I looked at Whitey and met his eyes......and of course I got lost in them again. "Y/N!" I heard my mothers voice yell. I looked at her "What?" "You were staring again, Love" I looked down at my feet blushing "Sorry" "Darling this is completely normal. You are in Love" My mother said "Mom stop" I told her "No no Love let your mother talk, it's cute to see you blushing" Whitey said. That made me blush even more.

*Time Skip*
We say goodbye to my mother and walk out of the hospital hand in hand. "Hey Love can I ask you something?" Whitey asked "Yeah sure" I said "How can you get lost in my eyes all the time?" He asked me "I...I actually don't know. I mean I just look at them and get lost. It's not like I can really do anything about it" I told him. He chuckled "How is that even possible?" "I don't know" I told him.
*End of Chapter 39*