Chapter 55

Whitey Winn Imagine:
*Chapter 55*

Your POV
I walked back to Whitey's room. I heard people scream behind me because of my gunshot. But who cares? I don't! I'm glad that bitch is gone. When I entered the room again Whitey and Bill were talking. When Whitey noticed that I was standing there he opened his arms again "Come here" He said. I walked towards the bed and climbed into Whitey's arms. "Hey Y/N were yo the one that fired that gun?" Bill asked. I nodded "That bitch got what she deserved" I told them. "You killed her?" Bill asked "Of course I did!" I said. Bill smiled a bit "What's so funny?" "Nothing it's just that....When people find out that she's dead they will be very happy. She was one annoying kid" He said. Whitey and I  chuckled a bit but then I hear Whitey gasp in pain "Maybe you should calm down a bit" I said. He nodded a bit "I'll grab you some water" Bill said and left the room. "So you really did it" I nodded "Listen. I get it if you think that I'm crazy right now because i killed her but...." He cut me off by kissing my lips. When we pulled back he said "Thanks Love" I smiled. Bill came back with some water for Whitey. "Wait!" Whitey said out of the blue "What is it?" Bill asks "When are we going to get married? I don't know for how long I have to stay here" Whitey whined "It'll be okay, first you need to rest" I told him "The sooner you get better the sooner you can get out of here and we can get married" "Yes, Love" he says "And I will stay with you until you get out of here" I said and kissed his forehead "Love you don't have to do that" "Yes I do" I said.
*End of Chapter 55*