Chapter 21

Whitey Winn imagine:

*Chapter 21*

Whitey POV

He escaped!! Shit!! He escaped....what to we do now?!  What if he comes back and takes Y/N? If I see him ever again he will be dead!! Then there was a loud noise, like something exploded. "Did you hear that do?" Bill asks me "Yeah, where did it came from?" "And what was it?" Then we saw smoke coming from where my house is "SHIT!!" I yelled and ran towards my house. When I came there I saw that the whole building was

collapsed. "I'm so sorry son" Bill said "Y/N and Maggie....they were in there" I said dropping on my knees starting to cry a little "" D-do you want to look in there? Maybe you can find their body's?" Bill said and I nodded slowly..... I have to find them I can't believe I just lost them.......

*Time Skip*

{Whitey looking for you and Maggie👆}

I climbed into the house...well what was left of it. Some people were behind me looking for Maggie too but I wasn't just looking for Maggie....for Y/N too. I loved that girl! With all my heart, and now she's gone......I started to tear up again but I wiped my tears away trying to stay strong. I kept looking and trying to push some rocks away when I heard something. Like a whisper "W-Whitey?" I looked around "Y/N?! Maggie?!" "Whitey" then I saw her. She was covered in dust and some rocks were around her but not on her!! It's a mirrical!! I picked her up "I am so glad you are okay....where is Maggie?" She slowly pointed at Maggie who was alive too "Can somebody get them out here!!" I yelled and kissed Y/N's forehead "I'll never leave you again"

*End of Chapter 21*