Chapter 68

Whitey Winn Imagine:
*Chapter 68*

Your POV
I read the words out loud "T-ther was a big celebration f-for the little p-pri-prince...." "Princess" Whitey whispered in my ear "I knew that" I said "You didn't..... You were stuttering again" I shook my head "B-But the princess d-didn't like it there. S-she wanted to p-play outside with the boy from the stables" I read. Then I felt soft kisses on my neck, jawline and ear "Good job Love" he mubled against my neck. He continued kissing my neck and started to suck on my sweet spot "Whitey" I said but he covered my mouth "I'm just kissing you" he whispered. I sent shivers down my spine. I try to read the book but I'm to distracted by this boy "Whitey I thought you were going to help me read this"
I said "I am but because you read the whole sentence perfect you get a reward" he said and kissed down my neck to my shoulder "Love can you take your shirt off?" "Why?" "That way I can kiss your shoulder better" he explained "No" I said. He still managed to move my shirt down my shoulder so he could kiss my bare skin "Whitey my mom is downstairs with Maggie" I whispered "Who cares I'm just kissing your skin it's not like I we are making more babies" he said and I giggled at that "Except when you are going to tease me with giggeling, touching me in some kind of way or just being so cute" he said "But I can't do anything about any of those things" I whispered "I know" he said and turned me around so I was lying on him "I love you so much" he said "I love you more" I said "Not possible" he whispered back and kissed me deeply.
*End of Chapter 68*