Chapter 22

Whitey winn Imagine:

*Chapter 22:*

Y/N POV

Whitey picks me up in bride style and helps me to go out of the house. When we go out. People all cheering whiteys name. “My hero.” I smile and kiss him passionately. “Y/N sweetie are you okay?” My mom yells and runs up to me. I give her a sad look. “Look Y/N I’m sorry. Sometimes it’s hard for me okay. I just made a mistake. You forgive me?” She has tears in her eyes. “I forgive you.” I smile and hug her. It’s so nice to have your mom back in your arms. “You please Wanna go home? Whitey can come too. I made dinner.” She smiles and move her tears away. “Sound awesome mom. She smiles and whitey picks me up again.

*Time skip*

My mom and whitey are talking a lot. I see she really likes him. “Mom?” I asks and walked with on leg to the kitchen. “Yeah sweetie.” “It’s there still some tea left? I’m not feeling good.” Whitey walks to my And helps me to walk a little. “No but I will make some.” I nod. “Thanks mom.” Whitey lays me gently on the couch and

Kiss my cheek. “I love you baby.” He smiles. Our noses are touching. “I love you too.” We kiss. *cough* I pulled away seeing my mom. She looks and smiles. “I really love you too kissing there but if you wanna snuggle. The bed is upstairs.” I began to blush like mad. “Mom.....” I giggle. Whitey smiles. “Yeah sorry Mrs. But her lips are too soft. I can’t stay away from them.” He says and stands up. My mom give him a warm smile. “I know.” “But I really wanna stay. But I have to go back to work.” He says. I make a sad face. “Aww baby. When I’m done I will come to your house and sleep here. If that’s good with your mom.” My mom nods. “Okay.” I Say and kiss his nose. “Be careful whitey. I love you.” “I love you more.” He waves and my mom walks with him to the door.

Whitey POV

I walk to the door. “Take care of her please.” I say to Mrs griffin. She nods. “Of course.” I smile. “Bye.” I wave and go back to the deputy house.

*End chapter 22*