Chapter 43

Whitey Winn Imagine:
*Chapter 43*

*One week later*
Your POV
My mother is home for a week now and she's doing fine. Every time I look into the mirror I can see that my stomach is growing. Not to much. Every time I walk Whitey is close in case something happens. "Do you want a cup of tea?" He ask "No thanks Whitey" "A blanket?" "No thank you" I told him "Maybe a...." I cut him off "No Whitey, listen I'm fine I'll tell you when I need something" I said putting my hands on his chest, he looked down at me and said "I'm sorry Love. I just want to be careful with you" He said and kissed me softly. When we pulled back "Let me at least carry you back to the couch?" I chuckled "Okay" He picked me up in bridal style, I warped my arms around him and let him carry me to the couch. "Darlings I'm off to the store, I'll be back by diner" My mother said "Okay mom! But be careful I don't want to go back outside and finding you somewhere on the street" I said. She chuckled "I'll be careful" and with that she walked out of the door. When the door closed Whitey picked me up again and dragged me to the kitchen "Whitey what are you doing?" I asked "I'm going to make us something to eat and to drink" He said. 
*Time Skip*
"Whitey" I Said trying to wake him up. After we ate something we lied on the couch and he fell asleep. He lied there so peacefully and I actually didn't want to wake him up but I have to, else he isn't going to sleep tonight. "Whitey, babe wake up" He groaned "Y/N I want to sleep" "You can sleep tonight" I told him "You...." He looked up "Are so cute" I blushed.
*End of Chapter 43*