Chapter 27

Whitey Winn imagine

*Chapter 27*

Your POV

We both plop down on the bed breathless. "God Love....you are.....good at this" he said, I chuckled and hide my face in his, covered in sweat, chest "We should do this more often" He said kissing my head. I look up and he kisses my lips, I kiss back and his arms warp around me again pulling me closer. Then the door opened "What is......" I heard my mom's voice speak. I turned around to look at the door and my mother was standing there "I'll leave" she said and quickly closed the door again. Whitey and I start laughing a bit. "We should get dressed and then go to sleep" I said he nodded and grabbed my clothes for me. I put them on but he only puts on his boxers "Aren't you going to put on anything else?" He shook his head "This way I can feel your warmth against me" he smiled and pulls me closer and we both fall asleep in each others arms.

*In the morning*

I walked downstairs. Whitey was still asleep and I decided to make him and myself some breakfast "You had fun last night" My mom's voice sounded behind me, I turned around "Mom please don't be this agward around Whitey" I told her "I won't but.." She said stepping next to me "Don't come to me when you are pregnant" "MOM GEEZ!! We only did it last night!" I said "And how many times did he come in one night?" "MOM!!" "Y/N!" "Mom it's not like I count them or anything!" She laughed "I'm sorry darling" she kissed my cheek but then moved my hair from my neck and looked at it. She just smirked "You've got some hickeys" she said and I walked away embarrassed that I have been caught by my own mother.

*End of Chapter 27*