Chapter 9

Whitey winn imagine.
Chapter 9:

Y/N POV
“But mom I’m not a criminal!” I yelled. She looks shocked. “I DONT CARE. GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW!” And she points to the stairs. I run upstairs to my room and slap the door shut. “This wasn’t even my fault.” I Say to myself. I look at some boxes I still didn’t unpacked. I grab one and unpack it. I see my little guitar. I really loved to sing when I was young. I still do. My dad learned me to play on it when he wasn’t a criminal. I’m crying slowly. Why did this happen? Does he this to protect me? I don’t know. I began to play and sing a song I made by myself. After I’m done a knock on my bedroom door is heard. “Yeah?” I remove my tears. “Someone is here for you.” My mom says and let whitey in.” I didn’t say anything. “Y/N you okay? Why did you shoot her?” He asks. “I don’t know.” My voice shakes. “You know she could be death.” “WELL IF YOU LOVE HER SO MUCH GO THEN!” I yell. “Wow Y/N relax.” I cry in my pillow. “Y/N I know you feel stupid and sad Because what she said. But trust me. I don’t love her.” I cry more. “Y/N?” He grabs my waist and hugs me. “You wanna play a game? To forget this all?” He asks. I slowly nod. “Okay. By the bar? I will buy you a drink for the pretty lady.” I laugh. “I’m not pretty.” “You are. Now come.” He smiles and kiss my hand. I blush. “You so cute sometimes.” I Say. He chuckles.

*at the bar.*
We sat by the bar. I hear everyone mumble things and look at me. “Whitey?” He snaps out of his thoughts. “Yeah sorry. It’s not nice to stare I know.” He chuckles. “No it’s not that. Why do people mumble things and look at me? Did they see it or did Louise told them all what happened?” “I think Louise told them. She was really mad. And some things she said weren’t even true.” He says. Did she lie so everyone thought I was some stupid whore? “Hey. It’s okay. I knew what happened and maybe you can prove yourself by helping these people with ya know?” And he picks his gun. I smile. “Sound good.”

*End chapter 9*