Chapter 72

Whitey Winn Imagine:
*Chapter 72*

Your POV
After dinner Whitey and I went upstairs to put on our sleeping clothes. I was standing there in my bra and panties looking for my sleeping clothes "Whitey?" I said  "Yes Love?" He asked "Can you give me my sleeping clothes?" I asked "Oh do you mean this sleeping clothes?" He asked "Yes!" I said "Come and get them" he said. I walked towards him and tried to grab the clothes but he held them up higher "Whitey!" I whined "What is it Love?" "Give me my clothes!" I said trying to grab them again "I want something for it" he says "Fine! What do you want?" I asked him. He let one of his fingers tap the soft skin of his cheek "A kiss" he says "Okay. If you give me my clothes" I kissed his cheek and he gave me my clothes. Once I put them on he let me face him, hands on my waist and looks into my eyes deeply "You are so short" he says "Stop it" I said and blushed "It's so cute!" He said "I can always pick you up, kiss you, hug you" he said "Kiss you" he then leaned in and gave me a soft kiss. It was filled with love and passion. When we pulled apart he asked me "What did I do to deserve such an amazing girl?" "I have no idea" I pulled him back into a kiss. We kissed until there was a voice from downstairs "Darlings? What's taking you so long?" My mom asked "Nothing! Well be there in a second!!" I yelled back. Whitey looked at me and smiled "What?" "Nothing" he said. I grabbed his hands and walked downstairs. We cuddled a little on the couch until I fell asleep. Later that night I felt that Whitey dragged me upstairs.
*End of Chapter 72*