Chapter 62

Whitey Winn Imagine:
*Chapter 62*

Your POV
After breakfast, Whitey and I walked to the deputy house. Bill sat there in a chair as me and Whitey walked inside "Hey Bill" Me and Whitey said. We sat down, me on Whitey's lap "Whitey we really have to talk" Bill said "Yeah.." He said and looked down. I put my finger underneath his chin and let him look into my eyes "Baby you have nightmares every night, I'm really worried about you" "I know" He said. "Okay Whitey just take your time okay?" Bill said, he nodded "Why are you so scared of the past?" Bill asked him. Whitey took a deep breath and started to tell "I-I was so scared when she climbed on top of me. I thought if she did that to me and Y/N came she wouldn't believe me if I told her the truth. I was so scared. I don't want to know what would've happened to me if Y/N didn't walk in. Well I know what would've happened but I don't want to think about it" I saw a tear rolling down his cheek, I wiped it away. "I was so scared that she would get pregnant too. I would never want her! But she never saw that. I was so scared that I would loose you" He looked at me with wet eyes. His grip around me was very protected "Whitey.......There is no chance that I would ever leave you. Never" I said and started to tear up myself "You are just saying that" He said and looked away "Hey!" I made him look at me again, I held up my hand and showed him my ring "This means something!" I lied his hand on my stomach "This means something......don't ever say that I would leave you for Louise who tried to do something you didn't even want" He smiled a little and then we shared a kiss.
*End of Chapter 62*