Chapter 83

Whitey Winn Imagine:
*Chapter 83*

Your POV
I slowly open my eyes by a cute yawn. I look up and see Harper lying in Whitey's arms. He is going to be a great father, he's going to be the best. I picked her out of his arms and lied her down on my chest. When she opened her eyes I could see that she has the same eyes as her father. I already knew that but it's really cute to see. "Girls are lost" Whitey said and climbed on top of me and lied his head next to Harper's body. I stroked his hair softly when the door opened and My mother and Bill walked inside. "Whitey Bill and my mom are here" I whispered. He groaned a little and sat up straight. I held Harper so Bill could see her "Aw look at this little one! What's her name?" He asks "Harper Grace Winn" I said "A beautiful name for a beautiful little girl" he said while stroking her cheek. There was a silence until Whitry spoke up "You two have to tell us something tho" Bill and my mom looked at each other in fear "W-we uh.....well we....um" they stutter. Harper giggled and that made us all laugh "Our Little Princess" Whitey said "Aww that's a cute nickname" I said "Well she is right?" He said and I nodded.
*End of Chapter 83*