Chapter 58

Whitey Winn Imagine:
*Chapter 58*

Whitey POV
As I thought about it I started to tear up again. I cried until I heard a door open and a sweet voice say "Baby?" I then felt her hands in my hair "Sorry I left you alone for so long. Shh it's okay" She kissed my head and made me look into her eyes "She's gone" I kissed her lips "Yeah thanks to you" she smiled "Thirsty?" She asked as she wiped some tears of my cheek. I nodded slowly. She grabbed the water of the plate and helped me drink it "I am so sorry baby" she whispers "It's not your fault I was...." "It was. If I didn't let you alone..." Now I cut her off "It wasn't your fault" I said. She smiled a little and then kissed me until she backed away and lied my hand on her stomach "Did you feel that?" Then I felt it too. The baby kicked "The first kick" She said. I smiled like a little kid "I can't wait until that kid is here" "Me neither" I pulled her with me on the bed. I lied my ear on her stomach and I felt him or her kick again. "I can't wait" She said and stroked my hair "Why don't you try to get some more rest?" She said "I'm Okay Love" I told her, pulled her shirt up and kissed her stomach "Hello baby of ours, it's me your daddy" I said and I heard Y/N giggle "And what your mother just did was really cute" she played with my hair "And your daddy is really cute" She said. I looked up and met her eyes "I think it's a girl" I said "How do you know that?" She asked "I don't know for sure but I really hope so" "Why?" "If i's a girl she would be just like her mother.
End of chapter 58