Chapter 6

*Chapter 6*
After a while of talking to Whitey I got a little tired "Hey Love you seem tired. Do I have to bring you home?" He asked "No no I can walk myself" I said walking towards the door "No no no! I'll walk you home" he said while warping his arm around my waist and walking out the door. Once we arrived at my home he let me go again "Thanks again Whitey" I told him "No problem miss Y/L/N" I blushed "Just Y/N" he chuckled and kissed my hand "I will see you tomorrow miss Y/N" I smiled as he walked away and whispered "Bye" and I walked inside.

*The next day* I woke up by the sun shining through my curtains. I groaned but then I realized that Whitey and I would go to the river today! I shot out of bed and quickly got dressed. When I picked the right outfit I put it on and ran downstairs. My mom want up yet but I don't care I'll leave her a note or something. I grabbed some food and ate it as fast as I could. Then there was a knock on my door "Whitey" I whispered and fixed NY hair before I opened the door "Good morning" he said "Morning! Uh come in I'll just grab my gun" I rushed upstairs and grabbed my gun. When I walked back down I saw Whitey looking at an old picture of me and my father. O please let him not recognize my father!! "Who's that?" He asked me "Uh that's no one, shall we go??" I asked and he nodded.
*End of chapter 6*