Chapter 40

Whitey Winn Imagine
*Chapter 40*

Whitey POV
I woke up in the middle of the night. I looked next to me and saw that Y/N wasn't here. I heard some puking sounds that was coming from the bathroom. I jumped out of bed and I found Y/N with her head in the toilet, I held up her hair and rubbed her back. When she pulled her head out of the toilet she said "Sorry for waking you up Whitey" "Love you don't have to be sorry for anything" I told her "Come here I'll bring you back to bed I'll take a small container for you" I told her. She tried to get up but I picked her up in bridal style and brought her back to bed "Whitey I can walk myself" She said "No you can't, Love you have to rest" I told her as I sat her down on the bed "I'll be right back" I quickly rushed downstairs to crab her some stuff. When I ran back upstairs she was lying down on the bed and holding onto the sheets tightly. I sat down the can and climbed back into bed. Once I lied down Y/N Turned to me and I saw the tears that were in her eyes "Come here" I said while pulling her into my chest and held her tight against me. She let go all of the tears, I slowly stroked her hair "What is it Love? What makes you so sad?" I asked her "I hate trowing up" She sniffed "I know Love but this is gonna happen allot more but you have to remember that I will always be there for you" I told her "You promise?" She met my eyes and I wiped away her tears "Promise. Now go back to sleep" I said. She nodded and closed her eyes, I kissed her head "Goodnight" I said "Goodnight"
*End of Chapter 40*