Chapter 35

Whitey Winn imagine:
*Chapter 35*

Your POV
"Because you didn't listen to me!! Like always!!" My father said "Dad you don't want to do this!" I said "And why not?!" He asked "Dad you can be so much more than the bad guy. And what are you gonna get when he is dead?!" "The only thing I ever wanted was you and your mother to be safe!! With me!!" He yelled and he turned to Whitey who was still lying in the carriage. "Dad!" He turned back to me "If you do this I will never forgive you for this! If you do this you killed the father of your grand son or daughter" I told him while taking a step closer "WAIT!!" He yelled pointing his gun at me "You are pregnant?!" "Y-Yes and he is the father! So please dad....don't do this" I told him "You and him......are expecting a baby?" He looked at me with eyes wide open "Y-Yes dad" I told him. He then fell on his knees and dropped the gun. I rushed to him "Dad!! Are you okay?" I know I am not supposed to help him I mean he was about to kill Whitey "You can't be pregnant you are too young to get a baby!" He said "Dad it's okay! I'm okay" I told him "You can't get that baby!!" He yelled "Why not?! It's my child! I decide what to do with it!!" I yelled back at him "And with that brat?!" "He is not a brat!!" I slapped his cheek "And he will be the father if the child whether you like it out not!!" I yelled "Not if I kill him" "You won't because if you kill him I'll kill you!" I thread.
*End of Chapter 35*