Chapter 54

Whitey Winn Imagine:
*Chapter 54*

Whitey POV
I lied with my head on her chest. After what happened with Louise I didn't want her to leave me "Love?" I asked "Yes?" She said softly "What are we going to do about Louise?" "When someone else is here, like my mother or Bill, and I can leave you alone I am going to look for her and kill her no one is touching you! Except for me" She said kissing my head "Love, you don't have to kill her" I told her "We can't risk it, what if she tries it again. I won't let her touch you again or let her come close" I was about to say something when the door opened and Bill walked inside "Hey son" He said. I tighten my grip around Y/N's waist signing that she's not allowed to leave "Hey Bill can you stay here with him while I go look for someone?" She asked him. He nodded and Y/N tried to climb out of the bed but my grip around her was a little stronger "I'll be right back, I promise!" She said and got out of my grip. She walked out of the room.

Your POV
I walked around to look for Louise. Ugh! I hate her so much! AND MOST OF ALL SHE HURT MY MAN!! And now shes going to pay! I looked into a room and saw her lying there. "Hey girl!" I said walking inside "W-what do you want?" She asked scared "Nothing much" I said in a deep voice. I walked to her bed and climbed on top of her my legs on her arms. She tried to scream but she couldn't because I pushed a pillow on her head "Sleep well bitch" I whispered to her. After a while she stopped moving "Payback!" I said before climbing of her. I pointed my gun at her and pulled the trigger.
*End of Chapter 54*