Chapter 41

Whitey Winn Imagine:
*Chapter 41*

Your POV
My eyes flutter open as the light of the sun shining through the curtains. Lucky for me I didn't throw up for the rest of the night. I looked next to me and saw my father standing there!!! "You are coming with me young lady!!" He picked me up from the bed and walked downstairs. I tried to scream but he covered my mouth "Shut up you little piece of shit!!" He yelled at me. Once we were outside he sat me down and pointed his gun at me "Dad.....don't do this" I said calmly. Well I tried to stay calm but on the inside I was freaking out!! "Not this time little Girl!" He shot......

I shot awake, breathing heavy "Love?" I started to cry. That was so scary. I felt strong arms around me and abs pressed against my back "Hey...Shh shh....what's wrong?" His voice whispered "Nightmare" "About your father?" I nodded slowly "You don't have to be afraid of him. Not anymore and you know that because you shot him" "I know but what if he did come back?" I asked him "Then we will kill him again" he told me "Come back to sleep?" He asked while kissing my jaw "Okay" I said. He lied us down on the bed and we both fell asleep in each others arms.

The Next day
My eyes flutter open by the soft light that was shining through the curtains. I then felt that Whitey wasn't here. I shot up from NY bed. This was the exact same thing as what happened in that nightmare. I rushed downstairs and found him in the kitchen "Whitey" I said and he turned around. I walked over to him and warped my arms around his neck "I was so scared that you weren't there" I whispered "I'm sorry Love" he lifted my legs and warped them around his waist.
*End of Chapter 41*