Chapter 81

Whitey Winn Imagine:
*Chapter 81*

Whitey POV
Y/N was screaming in pain as we brought her to the hospital "What's wrong with her?" A doctor asks "My water broke! The baby is coming!!" She screamed. We brought her to a room and lied her down on the bed. Her mom and I sat next to her. "W-Whitey" she said and reached for my hand "I don't know if I can do this" she said "You can! Your mom and I are here to help okay Love?" She looked at her mother who nodded at her. Then she looked back at me and I kissed her hand. "Okay Darling you have to take a few deep breaths okay" her mom said. Y/N nodded and grabbed her moms hand too "Okay Mrs. Winn, when I tell you to push you have to push okay?" Y/N nodded. "Whitey I'm scared" She looked at me with tears in her eyes "I'm right here Love. Don't be scared I'm here and so is your mom, no reason to be scared" I kissed her forehead "You can do this" she nodded. "Okay now push!" The doctor said. Y/N did as she was told and screamed a little while squeezing her eyes closed. She screamed in pain again until the doctor said "Okay stop I think I see the head already! Take a few deep breaths" He told her/ She was crying a little "Darling I know it hurts" Her mom stroked her hair, I kissed her head again "You are doing an amazing job Love I couldn't do the same" I told her. She giggled a little and I wipe away a tear "Okay you have to push again!" She started and squeezed her eyes shut and screamed. She squeezed my hand very hard but I can take it I just want her to know that I'm here.
*End of Chapter 81*