Chapter 49

Whitey Winn Imagine:
*Chapter 49*

Your POV
He put the ring around my finger. Whitey kisses me deeply, I warp my arms around his neck kissing him back. When we pull back he says "I love you so much" "Love you too" I s "aid back. I can't believe this! We really are going to get married!! "I almost can't believe this!" I said looking at the ring around my finger "It's real, Mrs. Winn" He said kissing my hand. I blushed "Wait does my mother know about this?" I asked him. He nodded "She gave me permission yesterday" I smiled and hugged him again "I don't I have ever loved anything or anyone more than you" I said "Well you and my mother" I said laughing a bit.

Whitey POV
She said YES!! I can't believe it!! I am so happy right now! I finally get to marry the Love of my life....I can't wait. "Wait!" She says "What is it?" I asked putting my arms around her waist "I don't know if we have enough money to plan a whole wedding" She said. It made me chuckle "Love we'll be fine" "How do you know that?" She asked me "Because your father left you and your mother all of his money" I told her "Yeah but we can't just spend all the money at once" She said "We'll be fine, Love! And it was allot of money so I don't think we can spend it all of it" I told her. She nodded and Kissed me again. I broke the kiss when the door opened "And?" Mrs. Griffin asked. Y/N showed her ring to her mother. He mother smiled and hugged us both "I am so happy for you two!!" she said very very happy. "I'll grab us some drinks!" She said and walked away. Y/N turned to me and said "No one in the world is more happy than I am right now"
*End of Chapter 49*