Chapter 51

Whitey Winn Imagine:
*Chapter 51*

Your POV
I woke up by a gunshot outside. Whitey shot awake "What was that?" "Gunshot!" I got up but Whitey stopped me "You are staying here" He putted on his belts again. "No Whitey! I have to go too" There was another gunshot "You are staying here" I can't risk you!" He kissed my head and rushed outside. I walked upstairs and saw that some of my fathers old partners. I grabbed my jacket and gun "And where are you going?" My mothers voice sounded behind me "Outside! I have to help Whitey" I told her. She grabbed my arm when I was about to walk away "I thought he told you to stay here?" "Mom!" "You are staying here young lady!" She said but I ripped myself out of her grip and ran outside. I didn't see Whitey "Whitey!" I yelled. There were gunshots everywhere but no Whitey. I then heard a horse coming up behind me. I turned around and saw that a man on a horse was running towards me and it wasn't Whitey. He reminded me of that night about 8 years ago......

----Flashback----
I ran to the window and saw that people were shooting at each other. "Y/N! Come back here!" My mother yelled. I looked outside and saw Daddy "Daddy!" I yelled. I saw my daddy turn to the window but he looked away again. Then a man looked at me. It scared me so I run back to my mother.
----End of Flashback----

I pointed my gun at him and tried to shoot him. But I missed. I ran away and saw Whitey. I ran towards him "Whitey!" "Love?" He said confused and worried at the same time "I thought I told you to stay inside!" He said a little angry "I know but I..." There was a gunshot.....
*End of Chapter 51*