Chapter 24

Whitey Winn imagine:

Chapter 24,

Y/N POV

We all began to eat. But I feel someone’s hand on my hand. I look at whitey and he’s smiling. We connect our hands. He strokes the top of my hand while we keep further with our food. When we are done we just sit by the table and talk a lot. “It was delicious Mrs griffin.” Whitey says and gives my mom a warm smile. “Well thank you? It’s time for desert.” She said and grabbed a home made cake. I smile. “Thanks mom that’s my favourite.” I Say and eat something of it.

*Time Skip.*

Me and whitey are cuddling on the couch. My back against his chest. I’m reading a book. But sadly. I never been to school in my life. So I can’t read. Well a little bit. I tried to read it and place my finger on a phrase. I read it slowly. But too slow. “The nurse greeted the man.” Whitey whispers in my ear. I giggle. “Thanks whitey.” I turn around so my chest to his chest. “I can’t read.” I Say and hug him. It was always something for me. I’m a 16 years old girl and

I still can’t read. “It’s okay love. I will teach you. I’ve read this book like 3 times.” He smiles. “But put that book away I wanna snuggle.” He says and smirks. I just role my eyes. “Okay..” I smile and lay my head in his neck. His lips on my ear. Whispering sweet things In my ear like: I love you. I don’t want to be alone without you being here or. One day I will marry you.

It really calms me. So I kiss him. He happily kiss back. “You really wanna Marry me some day?” I ask him. We both look into each others eyes. His hands go around my waist and he place some soft kisses on my neck. “Of course love. I love you so much. And one day I will prove it too you.” He smiles. I smile and stand up still on one leg. I grab his hand and we go upstairs. “I have a 2 person bed.” I smile. He picks me up in bride style. “Sound good.” He smiles.

*End chapter 24*

Disclaimer.... they are not going to do you know..😂