Chapter 74

Whitry Winn Imagine:
*Chapter 74*

Your POV.
I was standing there in my dress.

I put my jacket over it

I am so nervous!! My mother stood next to me waiting for Bill

I am so nervous!! My mother stood next to me waiting for Bill. He was giving me to Whitey. "I will be right there okay?" I nodded. She walked away as Bill walked towards me "So are you ready?" He asked. I nodded "And just so you know" he leaned over to my ear "You look beautiful" he whispered. I giggled "Whitey is super nervous by the way" he said "Really?" He nodded.
We started walking. I gripped Bill tight by his arm "Don't be nervous" he told me. When we walked a little further I saw Whitey. He looked at me and his eyes widen. Did I really look that good? I just kept walking until I was in front of Whitey. He grabbed my hand out of Bill's and pulled us towards the priest. "You look.....wow I really have no words" he whispered, "Was this the surprise?" I nodded "Well you were right. I do love the surprise" he whispered. "We are gathered here today for the marriage of Whitey Winn and Y/N Griffin!" The priest said. "Okay Whitey can you repearmt my words? I Whitey Winn" the priest read out loud and Whitey repeated "I Whitey Winn, Take you Y/N Griffin, as my wife in sickness and health, good and bad times" Whitey said while smiling then he came to me "I Y/N Griffin, take you Whitey Winn, as my husband in sickness and health, good and bad times" I reapeted. "Do you Whitey Winn take Y/N Griffin as your wife?" The priest asked "I do!" He said "And do you Y/N Griffin take Whitey Winn as your Husband?" He asked me. I looked Whitey deep in the eyes and started to cry from happiness "I do!!" Before the priest could finish Whitey pulled me closer and kissed me. We pulled out our guns and pulled the triggers. "I love you" I said "I love you too" he said before kissing me again. Everyone clapped and cheers.
*End if Chapter 74*