Chapter 82

Whitey Winn Imagine:
*Chapter 82*

Whitey POV
Y/N is in a lot of pain "Push! Push harder!" The doctor says "I don't know if I can" Y/N says weak. I look at her and I can clearly see that she's running out of energy "Love just a little longer" I tell her "W-Whitey I c-can't" She stutters. I push some hair out of her face and tug it behind her ear "Just a little longer?" She nodded slowly. "Okay Mrs. Winn push!" She squeezed her eyes shut and screamed. Then we heard crying and Y/N breathed out in relief "It's a girl" The doctor said and warped our little girl into a blanket and gave her to Y/N "You did it Darling" Her mom said "She's beautiful, Love. You've done it" I said "Thanks to you two" She said. She gave me our little girl not too long after "She has your eyes" I smile at her "What's her name going to be?" Y/M/N asks. I look at Y/N and smile "Harper Grace Winn" She told her mom. Y/N's eyes closed a little so I gave Harper to Y/M/N and lied on the bed next to Y/N "You did it Love. Go to sleep you need to rest" She smiled before closing her eyes completely and falling asleep. "She is beautiful" Y/M/N said "You two did an amazing job" She said and I smiled "I guess so, our Little Princess" She gave Harper back to me "I'm going to find Bill and Maggie" She said "Don't have to much fun once you found Bill" I said "Very funny" She said and walked away. I looked down at Harper. Harper Grace Winn. Sounds good! She was looking at me with her chocolate brown eyes. Now I get why Y/N loves staring into my eyes so much. "Little Princess" 
*End of Chapter 82*