Chapter 64

Whitey Winn Imagine:
*Chapter 64*

*Time Skip*
Your POV
After we had our little 'Trip' we were riding back home. No we didn't do that but we made out for 2 hours! And Whitey was shirtless for a while......god he is so hot.......... Wow! Y/N snap out of it!! I looked over at my right and saw him looking at me "What?" "I miss your lips" He whined "You just had them for almost 2 hours" I said. I heard him chuckle "Okay okay". We came back home and brought our horses back to our stables. "Hey Maggie is here too" Whitey said. I smiled and walked inside with him. "Mom? Maggie?" I said "In the kitchen Darling!" Me and Whitey walked to the kitchen and found my mother and Maggie "I just heard! And you didn't tell me yet?" Maggie said and slapped Whitey playfully "A wedding and a baby?! You really surprised me" She said to me and Whitey "We were going to tell you but you but you weren't here last week" I said. She smiled "I'll be right back" I said and walked away "Hey!" Whitey stopped me and turned me around "What?" He then gave me a quick kiss and let me go again. When was In my room I lied my jacket over a chair and walked back downstairs. But when I did everything turned black and I fell down the stairs........

Whitey POV
I was talking to Y/M/N and Maggie. "And when were you planning on telling me?" Maggie asked "Soon enough" I said. We laughed "Where were you two actually?" Y/M/N asked "Just on a little trip" I told her. We then heard a loud noise "Y/N you okay up there?" I asked but she didn't reply. I walked to the living room and saw her lying there at the end of the stairs and blood coming from her head "Y/N!!"
*End of Chapter 64*