Chapter 30

Whitey Winn imagine:

Chapter 30

Whitey POV

Y/N and I are cuddled up against each other. She's wearing my shirt and nothing underneath while I am wearing nothing at all. "Whitey?" She said "Yes Love?"

Your POV
"What are we going to do when my dad comes back?" I ask him "I don't think that will happen baby girl" he kissed my head "But if he will I don't think you mind if I shot him in his face right?" He asked me and I giggled "No I don't" I giggled again. Whitey moved me on top of him "You are so cute when you giggle" he said, he lifted me up in the air above him he's so strong "Oh I just want to hold you and kiss you" he said lying me back down on his body. Then there was a knock on the door "Can I come in?" I covered his chest with my body "Yes mom!" The door opened and my mother came in "Yes mom?" I asked and she sat down two classes of water and some cookies "Just to give you two some energy" she said "Thanks mom!" I said "I'll be gone until dinner" "Okay Mrs. Griffin"Whitey said, I could feel his nose snuggling into the crook of my neck. "Okay bye!" She said and then she walked away again closing the door behind her. We waited until the door closed downstairs before we talked again.

Whitey held me close and sometimes lifted me up in the air but mostly does what he always does to concert me he is the perfect boyfriend afteral.

"Love I swear if you do something cute one more time" I giggled again and snuggled into his chest too "Can I keep you?" He asks and I nod "Come here" he put his fingers underneath my chin and let our eyes meet again before he kissed me gently on my lips. I love him so much.

A/N: I know this was a short chapter but I didn't have enough inspiration hope you understand
Jay25211💜💜