Chapter 77

Whitey Winn Imagine:
*Chapter 77*

Whitey POV
I walked downstairs to grab us a drink. I filled our glasses with water when I heard someone clear their throats behind me "You two had allot of fun" Y/M/N said. I blushed a little and chuckled "Yeah" I said scratching the back of my neck "And she's sleeping in your shirt I bet?" "Yeah she wouldn't give me back my shirt" I said looking down at my bare chest and then back at Y/M/N. She walked towards me "Well I hope you are done because I'm going to sleep" She said and looked at my neck "So you aren't the only one who leaves hickeys on the other their skin" She smirked "Yeah, she's good" I told her. "Treat her well okay?" She asked I nodded "Yes ma'am" She smiled and walked upstairs. I filled our glasses and walked back to our room. When I walked inside I saw Y/N slowly rubbing her stomach and smiling. I put the glasses down and jumped on the bed next to her "The baby is fine Love" I told her "I don't know you were like on full force" I chuckled "Sorry Love" "No no no I loved it but I don't know if the baby liked it" She said "I don't care! It's our wedding night" I said. She giggled "I know that" "Good!" I said and kissed her lips briefly. When we pulled apart I said "Your mom's asleep, maybe we should drink something and go to sleep too" she smiled and stood up to get the glasses but fell down. I caught her "Wow take it easy" I said "You were really on full force" she laughed. I grab the glasses.
*End of Chapter 77*