Chapter 84

Whitey Winn Imagine:
*Chapter 84*

Your POV
The doctor came into the room after Whitey and I had a little talk about Mom and Bill. It's strange to think that they are like a thing now. "Uh I'm sorry to interrupt but I have some great news!" He said "Mrs. Winn you and your baby can go home" I smiled "Really?" "Yes really!" And with that he walked out of the room. I got op and gave Harper to Whitey so I could change into some other clothes "Don't I have to come with you?" Whitey smirked. I turned around and looked him in the eyes "Whitey? No" I said. He chuckled and moved out of the room with Bill and my mother so I had some privacy. I changed into some comfortable clothes and walked out of the room.
*Time Skip*
Whitry and I are cuddling on our bed with Harper on my body "Remember the time we first met?" He asks. I nodded thinking about that time.
----Flashback----
When I opened the door I saw that cute guy....... "Uh Hi! You just moved here right?" He asked, the only thing I did was stare in his eyes. He then snapped me out of my thoughts "Uh miss?" He said "Uh sorry! Yes I just moved here!" I said "Well I just wanted to say that if you need anything or have any questions you can ask me" he smiled "Awe thanks" he kissed my hand "I will see you around then" he walked away but I stopped him "Oh wait!! What's your name??" He turned back to me "Whitey Winn" and with that he walked away. He is so cute!!
----End of Flashback----

I smiled at the memory "Promise me you will always be this beautiful when you smile" I giggled "I promise" I said and kissed him deeply.
*End of Chapter 84*

A/N: Well that was the end of this imagine!! Hoped you liked it and don't forget to check out my other stories and the stories that are coming up!!