Chapter 76

Whitey Winn Imagine:
*Chapter 76*

Your POV
I walked away into my house. I heard Whitey call behind me "Love?" He said "Yes Whitey?" "What did you just say? You saw a spirit or ghost or something?" I nodded "I-I saw her" "Love come here" He pulled me into a hug and kissed my head. "Did she say something?" I could hear in his voice that it was weird to ask "No but she had a knife in her hand and signed that I had to die" I said looking him in the eyes "It wasn't real I know that but it freaked me out" "It's okay Love. Just come back to the party?" He asked me, I nodded. He leans forward to my ear and whispered "I don't care about the baby but tonight it's going to be just you, me and the bed" I blushed. He kissed my lips before dragging us back to the party. When we came back I talked to allot of people, Even some people from my old village were here.

*Time Skip*
After the party we went home. Whitey picked me up in bridal style and carried me over the doorstep like the tradition. "We are going upstairs Y/M/N" Whitey said. She nodded and Whitey brought us upstairs. "Remember what I said?" He asked me as he sat me down on the bed "Yes" I said. He climbed behind me and unzipped my dress "And what did I say again?" He asked me while kissing my neck, and he slid off my dress and kissed my shoulders "That you didn't care about the baby and that it was just going to be you, me and the bed" I told him "And that's exactly what we are going to do" He whispered and slid my dress off completely and took off his clothes.
*End of Chapter 76*