Chapter 80

Whitey Winn Imagine:
*Chapter 80*

Your POV
*A few weeks later*
I was just standing in the kitchen making some breakfast when I felt strong and protective arms around my waist. "Good Morning" I heard a low voice whisper in my ear. "Morning" I said before I felt his hand push my hair to the side and kiss my neck. He also moved the shoder of my shirt down so he could kiss me there too "God, I love you so much" he mubled against my skin. He started to bite softly on some parts "Baby I have to focus, besides my mom is still sleeping" I said "Yeah she was up really late last night. And she was making some weird noises" he said while turning you around and pushing you against the countertop. He looks at you like this (↑ pic. at the top) you know he really wants to kiss you right now "Come here" I said and pulled him closer. He pressed his lips against mine. His lips are so soft I could kiss them for hours. Then I move my hand into his hair and play with it. When we broke the kiss we hear my mom come down the stairs so we pull away completely and can't believe our eyes. My mom kissed Bills cheek and Bill left. "Well well well look who we have here" I say and lean against the wall. My mom jumped when she heard my voice "So that was the noise we heard last night" Whitey said and smiled a little. I smirked at my mother. She rolled her eyes and walked back upstairs. Then I felt the baby kick. I smiled and looked at Whitey "Did  the baby kick again?" He asked and I nodded. Then it kicked again "Wow easy" I said. It kicked again and then felt something wet trail down my legs "Whitey! My water broke!" I fell into his arms "Y/N?" "The baby is coming!!" I screamed in pain.
*End of Chapter 80*