Tom| Birthday Cake

"Come and put your name on it. Put your name on it. Bet you wanna put your name on it. Put your name on it. Come and put your name on it. It's not even my birthday." I sang along to the lyrics as I put together my girl's birthday cake. This is our first birthday of hers that we get to spend together. Technically this is our second birthday of hers together but unfortunately we couldn't spend last birthday together. She had audition after audition while I worked on Avengers. So this is my perfect opportunity to make it special. Thankfully my mom took her out for a girls day.

Y/n and I met on the set of Homecoming. My heart was beating so fast looking at her. She's gorgeous. Absolutely stunning. Zendaya even helped me gain courage to talk to her let alone ask her on a date. Usually I can keep my cool a bit but with her, what is keeping your cool? Y/n is loved by everyone, and if you don't love her in anyway then you're the one who has an issue. Yes she has her imperfections but that's what makes her perfect to me. I feel like I can't live without her.

"But he wanna lick the icing off. I know you want it in the worst way. Can't wait to blow my candles out. He want that cake, cake, cake. Ooh baby I like it, it's so excited
Don't try to hide it. I'mma make you my bitch. Cake, cake, cake." I think I might be jamming to this song too hard. Well considering the fact that frosting just flung from the spreader to the cabinet. "Damn it!" I groan knowing I have to clean it up now. Oh well. That's what I get from jamming too hard.

"I know you wanna bite this. It's so enticing. Nothing else like this. I'mma make you my bitch and it's not even my birthday. But you wanna to put your name on it. But it's not even my birthday and he trying to put his name on it. Girl I wanna..." my mind drifts. The next half of that sentence reminds me of our 6th month anniversary. Y/n had told me at the beginning of our relationship that she was a virgin. I was not. So I made sure it was special for the both of us. For Y/n it's everything. Well, WAS everything. She trusted me to deflower her. To see her in a way that no one else has.

That was the same night we truly admitted we loved each other. We had said I love you long before that night. But that night we truly meant it. "Been a long time, I've been missing your body. Let me, let me turn the lights down. When I, when I go down, it's a private party. It's not even her birthday. But I wanna lick the icing off. Give it to her in the worst way. Can't wait to blow her candles out. I want that cake, cake cake. Ooh baby I like it, it's so excited. Don't try to hide it. I'mma make you my bi-." "Tom?" I'm interrupted mid lyric and dance move by a sweet voice.

It was probably for the best. The rest of the song was extremely inappropriate and my mom just walked in with Y/n. "Babe? What's this?" Y/n looks at the cake. "Umm, part of your birthday present. Sorry if it isn't good. I'm not a baker." I chuckled and leaned in for a sweet kiss. Her kisses are the best. "Better be vanilla." She said in between kisses. "Better use a condom later if you keep kissing like that." My mom embarrassingly says to us. I hide my face in Y/n's shoulder. Y/n just chuckles. That music to my ears. It's silent for a moment. "I love you for this." She says just above a whisper. "I love you as much. Happy birthday babe." I say with a kiss. I love her.

I'M BACK WITH MORE! Expect more that maybe cheesy and a couple that are sexy!