Tom| Without Me

Inspired by Halsey's song Without Me

Found her when her heart was broken. I filled her cup until it overflowed. Took it so far to keep her close. I was afraid to leave her on her own. I didn't know what she would do if I did. I said "I'd catch you if you fall and if they laugh, then fuck 'em all." She would kiss me passionately and say thank you. Then I got her off her knees. Put her right back on her feet. Just so she can take advantage of me. Tell me how's it feel sitting up there? Feeling so high but too far away to hold me
She knows I'm the one who put her up there. Up on that pedestal for everyone to see.

Name in the sky. Does it ever get lonely? Thinking she could live without me. I'm the one who put her up there. I don't know why. Gave love about a hundred tries. It has never been. I felt lonely, like I was the only one with this problem. I know that's not the case but the mind can play silly games. Just running from the demons in her mind. Then I took hers and made them mine. I didn't notice because my love was blind. I said "I'd catch you if you fall. And if they laugh, then fuck them all." Soon that promise became a worthless sentence. How could I have been so blind? Was I really that desperate to find love? Only to find it in someone who would get everything out of it. Money, fame, expensive gifts, and the most annoying one was followers and likes.

I feel worthless now. Like a doormat. She rubbed her dirty feet all over me. Cleaning herself to look like she was the better person. That I was just the ass who was crazy. I don't doubt she's told ALL of her friends and family lies about us and our break up. Probably saying that I was the one who cheated yet I was the one with a ring box, ready to get down on one knee. What was I thinking? What was I seeing? I saw her as an angel when she was really the devil. Harrison warned me. Warned me about what she was capable of. I chalked it up to jealousy, whether it was of me having a girlfriend or of me dating Y/n.

She doesn't have to say just what she did. I already know I had to go and find out from Harrison. So tell me how's it feel. Tell me how's it feel sitting up there? Feeling so high but too far away to hold me. She knows I'm the one who put her up there. Name in the sky. Does it ever get lonely? Thinking she could live without me. I have no idea how she'll do without me. I guess the love she gained from fans will do her good. It's fake but they don't know that. I could put her on social media but maybe I should let Karma do her job. I'm the one who put her up there. I don't know why.