Harry| Hold Tight

Inspired by Sabrina Carpenter's song Hold Tight.

Aye, done everything and done it again. Not everybody needs our attendance. Don't take this as complaining. Just little rearrangements. Of the nights that we've been working, maybe we could take one off. We could be in the canyons but we're at a party in a mansion. I like where my hands are. Party's got to go down, we don't ever slow down. Not like we don't know how, I just wanna hold tight. Let the feeling of the limelight wash away. Tonight Harry and I are just average youngsters. Letting the music take us away. Pretending that all the fame doesn't exist and work is a year away.

Not like I wanna keep him inside. I was hoping we could switch up how we're spending our time. Harry and I obviously have had a gap in our relationship. He's either been away or I've been too busy. There was no happy medium till now. Now it's the week of Christmas and we both have three weeks off. A friend of ours is throwing this lavishing party. It was the perfect timing. It wasn't your average holiday party either with strobe lights to give it that club vibe. I wore my best dress and Harry wore his best classy but casual outfit. I haven't felt this great in a while. Our hearts beat long with the music.

I just want that hand hold, with the sweat in the middle. Running down or when I feel alone, I can just think of moments like this and it will cheer me up. Tensions are high but not in a bad way. The smell of Harry's cologne, the colorful lights highlighting his features, everything in this moment makes me want him more than ever. There is such this as a beautiful boy and I'm looking right at him. Hit me underneath the covers, coloring my body. Reading Braille. Take you to the Bahamas, sleeping through the sun. Doesn't matter where as long as I'm with you. Soaking in that beautiful silence when we're all done.

Telling him to listen, not just of the silence between us but the beating of our hearts. The natural music of love and euphoria of what just happened. The moon light hitting our bare shoulders as we soak up everything. My heart still pounding from everything, but mostly of the love and gratitude I have for Harry. The look of satisfaction and the same emotions I'm feeling are plastered on his face as well. I just want to keep him in, feel his skin, feel it on mine. I feel safest with him. I feel the safety when we're like this. Nothing interfering, not even cloth. Just love and touch. Silence but yelling. It's a beautiful thing.

Maybe I've been on the Internet forgetting how to keep it slow. The distance between Harry and I including all the shows couples put on for instagram, it's as if I forgot how to properly love. Seeing others tell each other that they're already in love after two months on the internet started to mess with my hea. I was beginning to believe that, that was real love. Flaunting each other all over the place. That's not how it's done though. There's so much more to it. So much more that I'm now remembering as I holding Harry close, listening to his heartbeat.

We could be in the canyons or at party in a mansion, but I like where my hands are, I just wanna hold tight. The party went down as one to remember. We won't ever slow down. Not like we don't know how, I just wanna hold tight.