Sam| Speechless Part 2 of Harry|C,POD

Inspired by Speechless from the Aladdin live action soundtrack.

Here comes a wave that is meant to wash me away. A tide that is taking me under. It feels like the sand is swallowing me under. Everyone thinks that Tom is the only one to feel the pain of fame. But what about us? What about his family? His friends? The ones who are emotionally beaten and bruised for not living up to Hollywood standards of a perfect family. We fuck up. We fall countless times. His fans hold us down by our throats when we fall. Like they don't want us getting back up. That only Tom deserves to live.

It has left us with nothing to say. No defense in the matter. Harry is the "ugly" brother. I'm the pussy whipped one who "can't let go of a toxic girl". Tom is a "cheater" because he helped our friend not fall on her drunk ass. Our father is a "sexist and racist pig". Our mother and Paddy are the only ones who are "unproblematic". We can't win. My voice drowned out in the thunder whenever something happens. Just have to roll with it.

But I won't cry and I won't start to crumble. They don't know our family. They don't know us personally and we do not need to explain ourselves. Whenever they try shut me or cut me down, I won't be silenced. They can't keep us quiet. There's proof in that with our dad's blog. He does not go into detail but he does address the situation and let people know that we have talked as family about it or will be addressing it soon. I won't tremble when they try it. All I know is I won't go speechless.

I'll breathe when they try to suffocate me. They can't hold my family down. Don't you underestimate me or my family. We're quiet but oh, so strong. Is it written in stone, every rule, every word that a celebrity and their family are supposed to act a certain way? If so, I'd like to see it. Is it centuries old and unbending? "Stay in your place." They say. "Better seen and not heard." They say. Who are you, the queen? Again, where are those rules and regulations? Well, now that story is endings

Let the storm in, we cannot be broken. Only our true friends have stayed despite the chaos of fame. Only family members who understand still contact us regularly. They encourage us to show the word who the bigger person is. The Brothers Trust, children's hospitals and more. Interacting with those who do not deserve it. Trying to be the bigger and better person. Unfortunately I fear that Harry is beginning to fall. I can't let that happen to the one who is apart of me. The one who I shared a womb with. My brother.

I won't live unspoken because I know that I won't go speechless. They can try to lock me in this cage of fame and unfortunate. But I won't just lay me down and die. I'm not like that. Tom is not like that. Mum, dad, Paddy and soon Harry, are not like that. We must stand together. I will take these broken wings
and watch me burn across the sky. Hear the echo, hear me roar. We refuse to be silenced. Though they want see my family tremble when they try it All I know is I won't go speechless.

None of their lies, none of their rumors. Nothing. No obsessed fans who think they'll marry Tom. No shippers who think Tom will marry Zendaya. Nothing. I feel this overwhelming pain. It's in my veins, it's in my brain. We know exactly who to blame. The pressure is on to make sure my family does not fall. Paddy is too young. Shall I protect him first? Tom is the famous one. Maybe him first? No! Harry before it's too late. What do I do? I guess what I have to do is stay strong. I won't be silenced. I won't be speechless.

Oh my! I've posted twice in a day! I promise More is to come. Just like last imagine, comment if you want a continuation of this. This and the Harry imagine are as if I stuck myself inside of each boys' heads. I wondered what they are or would be feeling. I may or may not continue. It's all up to you! Love you all!