Harry| Graveyard

Based of f Halsey's song Graveyard.

It's crazy when the thing you love the most is the detriment. Let that sink in. You can think again when the hand you want to hold is a weapon and you're nothing but skin. It started in Italy and faded in New York. Grew stronger in London. Became a full blown thing in Kingston. I keep digging myself down deeper.

I won't stop until I get where she is. Everyone says to back away. She's not for me. But who's to dictate my love life. They say I'm blind, but am I really? I keep running, running, running. Our destination could be anywhere.

They say I may be making a mistake. I am following all the way, no matter how far. I know when she goes down all her darkest roads. They don't understand her. At least she apologizes for all her wrong doings. I forgive her. I will follow all the way to the graveyard I keep running when both my feet hurt. She tells me she's running too. I believe her. But my family needs to let go of my shirt. Holding me back rather than letting me prosper. She looks at me with eyes so dark when we're together. I don't know how she can even see. An undeniable lust so strong is could move mountains.

She push right through me, break down walks I had no idea were up. She saw me in my fullest and I've never felt more real, more human. Being a celebrity's brother isn't all a bouquet of roses. It's hard. I too have to to keep my relationships secret. It's a difficult thing to do. No idea how Sam does it. It's getting real. I lock the door, I'm drunk at the steering wheel and I can't conceal. I won't stop until I get where she is. I keep running, running, running. I would've followed all the way, no matter how far.
I know when you go down all your darkest roads

Oh, it's funny how they say the warning signs can feel like they're butterflies. But I don't see it. They say they've seen her flirting with Tom and Sam, sometimes random guys at a pub. I have not seen one sign of that. Where are the warning signs? I keep digging myself down deeper. But I won't stop until I get where you are. I'll keep running until both my feet hurt. I won't stop until I get where she is. I'll be following all the way to the graveyard.

The way she makes love is like no other. She knows how to make me feel like a man. Yes, she has her distant moments but who doesn't? We have our arguments but what couple doesn't? We are normal. We are healthy. How is that alarming? Even mum doubts her and I's relationship. I understand her reasoning though. She's protective of all of her kids. Especially Paddy. Given that he's the youngest. He has yet to be scorned by Tom's fame. Unfortunately sometimes my relationship gets in the way of mine and Tom's work with our production company.

Our 20 minutes of arguing is apparently about me being with her and how it makes me ten minutes late every meeting we schedule. Not true. If anything he's the one ten minutes late. Lies, lies, lies. Whatever. At least she won't bitch at me for being ten minutes late home. I don't even question when she's an hour late as long as she contacts me, which she does every time. She's for me, and no one is going to change that.