Sam| Love Letter

Based of Elton John's song Your Song. A love letter from as if it were written by Sam.

Dear Elysia,

It's a little bit funny this feeling inside. I'm not one of those who can easily hide. We've been together for two years and my heart still races inside. We have our ups and downs and that's ok. We are beautiful either way. Yes, I'm aware that I'm sounding like a poet. I'm trying to make you laugh, which I do every day. You're my light and life. I don't have much money but boy if I did, I'd buy a big house where we both could live. You and me from the ground up.

If I was a sculptor, but then again no. You're more of the artist than I am. I'd break it before I'd make it. You feel the same about cooking. We're a beautiful dynamic. Or a man who makes potions in a traveling show. Oh I know it's not much but it's the best I can do. My gift is Elton's song and I'm playing this for you... and writing it too. You can tell everybody this is my song to you. Listening to it before, I felt at ease. Listening to it now, all I can think about is you.

It may be quite simple but now that it's done I hope that I'm putting it down in words. I love our talks but it's hard to say exactly how I feel. I hope this letter and me playing the piano in the background is perfect. How wonderful life is while you're in the world. I sat on the roof and kicked off the moss. I know how you love the late night picnics. It will be ready (Hopefully... Harry) by the end of this letter. Well a few of the things I would like to say have me quite cross. But the sun's been quite kind.

While I wrote this letter, I thought of our future. Brighter than the sun and more beautiful a rose. So excuse me forgetting, but these things I do, I do for you. It worries me that I do not say how much I love you. I do, I do. Yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen and I hope you can tell everybody this is my song for you. My confession of love. It may be quite simple but now that it's done, hopefully Harry has given me them memo that the picnic is set up. I hope you don't mind that I put down in words how wonderful life is while you're in the world. I love you.

Love,
Me