Harrison| Dance With Me

Baby I got something to say. Every time I try to find the words they don't come out right. And I can't stop thinking about him. No I can't stop thinking about Harrison. Does he want me? Does he need me? I think I'm falling in love. I hope he tells me that he wants me too. Harrison is amazing. He helped me through rough times and was there to share the happy times. He treats me like I'm the only girl in the world. The way he gets nervous or self conscious around me makes me realize how real and true he is. The image his growing fame has given him gave me a false impression in the beginning. Now I know the real Harrison and it's made me fall in love.

"Baby, dance with me." Harrison smiled. We're at his cousin's wedding reception. The entire event was beautiful and full of love. I start to feel shy. "Oh no, don't be shy baby. You'll be fine I promise. I'll even teach you a few things. Come on and dance with me. Clap your hands with me." Harrison took my hands with a smug smile. Of course he'll teach me a few things since he thinks he's a professional dancer. He twirled me and I nervously laughed. I'm not huge with crowds and dancing which is shocking given my personality.

"Go to France with me. Come on and dance with me. Come on and dance with me. Clap your hands with me. Go to France with me." He showed me some moves then twirled me again, ending it with a dip. Beating heart racing in my chest. It's beating hard. Harrison makes me feel some kind of way. A way I thought I'd never feel. It's a genuine feeling that I never want to stop. Butterflies in my stomach whenever he smiles. The rainbow lights cascade over his features, turning me legs to jelly. The things this guy does to me.

"Pretty girl. Let's take it all the way, across the world. 'Cause I can't stop thinking about you. No I can't stop thinking about you (Can't stop thinking). Do you want me? (Do you want me?). Do you need me? (Do you need me?). 'Cause I think I'm falling in love (I think I'm falling in love). Don't go baby, bye-bye-bye. Tell me that you want me to-ni-ni-night. Oh no, don't be sh-sh-shy-shy. Tell me that you want me to-ni-ni-night." The song blasts. Harrison and I sing along to it as we dance the night away.

The giddy feeling he gives me feel free. Like I can settle down but still be free. That there's room to be a woman of my own. Not even my ex was like this. He was clingy, obsessive and wouldn't even let me spend time with my 6 year old cousin. Harrison is completely opposite and even offers to babysit my cousin. They now have an adorable bond. He calls Harrison his "big buddy". The day he told me that I nearly cried. That was the day I knew I was rolling down the hill of horror to the valley of love. My new home.

After the reception we headed to our hotel room. We were still hyped up so the walk there turned into skipping, hopping, and racing. Even now we're humming. Harrison was humming to the song he pulled me onto the dance floor to. So as he hums I recite the words. "Be my only one, and only for me. I'll be your amor, be my mon chéri. Be my only one, and only for me. I'll be your amor, be my mon chéri. Don't go baby, bye-bye-byeeee oh! Harrison!" I giggle when he pulls me into him for a hug.

"Tell me that you want me to-ni-ni-night." He sings lowly, looking deep into my eyes. There was a comfortable pause. My back gently hit the door of our room. Harrison closed the space between us, slightly brushing his lips against mine. "Tonight we celebrated the love between a happy couple. I'd like to extend that." His forehead rested on mine. "Harrison, I love you." I nearly whispered as I said the 3 words for the first time. A smile curled on his lips. "I love you too Y/n. May I show that to you?" He responded and asked. I shook my head vigorously. His smile stayed as he opened the room and kissed me. We pushed the door open, only to quickly put the do not disturb sign on the knob before it closed.