Tom| Chosen for Pleasure, Part 3 (BDSM Smut)

*NSFW WARNING: READ WITH CAUTION*

~September 26th, 2019~ *The Threesome*

Tonight was perfect. We knew Ivy was perfect. Tonight had confirmed that even more. I still feel as if my body is vibrating. I'll just cut straight to the point. When she arrived, you could tell that we were her only meals she was prepared to eat. Made us feel a little better about not cooking. Once the door was closed, she planted one right on Rose. One hell of a hello. Just the sight made me hard. Good thing I was allowed to join this time.

We fondled each other till we made it to the Play Room. I made sure that the lighting was just right when we walked in. The women undressed, leaving some lingerie on for aesthetic purposes. Rose paused for a moment though. I knew what she was doing so I let her. It was a surprise for Ivy though. We watched as she swayed her hips, running her fingers on the crimson red silk sheets. The color theme, black and red, was inspired by Rose and mine's first BDSM night.

It's why she runs her fingers on the sheets. It brought back memories. Good ones. Helpful ones. When she was done, she crawled onto the bed and posed, waiting for one of us to take control. I let Ivy do the honor. She asked if we should chain her this time. In that moment I was glad I hadn't tossed the chains. We never use them. But now I have a feeling we're going to be using them more often.

I replaced the chain on the cuffs with the extended ones and put the matching collar. It was a beautiful sight. Rose lying there acting completely vulnerable when we knew damn well that she was ready to be screaming. When Rose asked if she'd be watching, something clicked in Ivy. Ivy put the blind fold on Rose and told her that she had to stay silent. That she had to mentally guess who was doing what to her. It was perfect.

Ivy had pulled me aside quick after blindfolding Rose to slightly discuss what she had in mind. I had asked why she didn't say anything earlier and she clarified that she does it purposely to build the suspense for the submissive. That just made me enjoy having her as a partner in crime even more. We each grabbed a whip and began tapping around but not touching her just yet.

Immediately the goosebumps of anticipation appeared on Rose's skin. I decided to use my whip first. I felt myself grow harder as she hissed and bit her lip with a smile. Ivy took this opportunity to do the same as she's distracted from the first tap. The double tap made her nipples harden under that lace bra. We kept going in various places, sometimes at the same time and sometimes separately.

Ivy did all of the things I love to do to Rose. She brought out all of the toys that made sense. Even mixed it up with nipple clamps. I reminded Rose to be a good girl by staying quiet. It was obvious that was a difficult task. Especially when the vibrator hit her flower. He body flinched and tensed. Her lip was slightly turning purple from keeping from moaning.

I took the feather teaser and began running it up and down her body. When I got to her ear, I had whispered that she was being a good girl for her masters. Maybe she would get an extra treat. She slightly slipped when Ivy had slipped a dildo in. But at the same time she had no control over it. The vibrator had barely stopped when the dildo went in. I took the opportunity to help with her staying quiet.

I undid my pants and slipped my underwear down. I demanded her to suck me with everything she had in her. She delivered. It had made me proud to see that my Little Red Rose was holding up. Ivy finally gave her permission to moan with what she did next. She kept thrusting the dildo but began working her tongue. The sensation at her flower was putting Rose's moans in overdrive.

Something came over me. I took the paddle beside the bed and gave Rose a good whack. But not enough to hurt her. The moan she gave had me holding onto something to keep from releasing. There was something so powerful about it that I got weak kneed. I had to do it again so I did. The same sensation. I knew that was enough for me. I felt slightly embarrassed for ending first but it was understandable as to why.

So, I went and sat in my chair, letting Ivy Finish her. I sipped my whiskey and watched Ivy do everything I would've done and have done, but with a strap on. The love bites and light scratches. Watching her scream and moan in pleasure, a beautiful sight. The way Ivy brought her pleasure but also made sure to be loving and caring to Rose's body made me wonder why we hadn't done this sooner. It was perfect.

It was beautiful. Better than some romance novel or the overwhelming, fake porn videos. This was something special. When they finished and undid Rose, both women collapsed next to each other on the bed. It was after they fell asleep that I pulled out this journal. I'm glad I found it. Now I know what to to write in it. If you're the one reading this years later, I'm Tom Holland with my lovely Little Red Rose. Ivy was Chosen for Pleasure. And boy did we make the right choice. Remember your Aftercare.