Harry| Give Her My Best Shot

Inspired by Jimmie Allen' s song Best Shot

I'm just flesh and bone, heart and soul. And I've earned a couple scars. I've let once in a lifetime kind of things slide right out of my arms. I've struck out, I've been knocked down more times than I can count. But that doesn't matter now because when she smiles I see the sun sink down on a coast out in California. And there's no doubt because of her, I'm not the man I was before. I'm not saying that I'm perfect because she knows I'm not. But I'll love her with everything I've got. I'll give her my best shot.

She saw a spark inside of me that no one else could find. Her good morning eyes, they get me high. She's always on my mind. When I'm filming, when I'm promoting. She's just always there. Her kind smile and they way her eyes show their true colors in the sun. Her hair whipping in the wind though she hates it. I remind her of how beautiful she is. How messed up hair doesn't change her beauty. It just makes her beauty more raw and real. Making her more raw and real.

When I saw her for the first time, I knew I'd found amazing grace. It's like angels singing every time I hear her name. "You're so young. You don't know the first thing about love." They say. But they don't know us. They don't our story. The heartaches and happy moments. The ugly and the beautiful. Yeah we're young, but who's to say we can't experience love? Isn't it apart of growing? To learn how to love? They will doubt us but I know the truth. We're young and in love while learning how to love.

When she smiles I see the sun sink down on a coast out in California. And there's no doubt because of you, I'm not the man I was before you. I'm not saying that we're perfect, God knows we're not. But I'll love her with everything I've got. I'll give us my best shot.