Chapter 74

Gavin smiled at me, my boyfriend with his stupid smile. He is always nice to me. He is very sweet and amazing. 

He waits for me to gather my things so he can walk me to my next class. I think it's nice that he waits for me. He always walks me to class and I find it chivalrous. He looks at the other kids then back at me. His long black trench coat coming down to his shoes.  I like his trench coat. I think it makes him look cool, but that is just my inner goth coming out of me. 

We walk together to math class, smiling and laughing the entire way

We walk together to math class, smiling and laughing the entire way. He sits down in front of me and I sit behind him. His hair touching my desk. He lets down his ponytail but I gasp when a small chunk falls onto the desk. I quickly cover my mouth to hide my laughter. Someone cut his hair. 

A series of silent wtfs fall out of his mouths as he holds the lock of his hair up for us both to see

A series of silent wtfs fall out of his mouths as he holds the lock of his hair up for us both to see. The shock washing over him. He turns around to me still holding the hair in his hand, as if to say do you see this Ray? Do you see what someone has done to my hair? 

The laughter escapes me. It is kind of funny and yet kind of not funny. It was terrible that someone had cut his hair, but the look on his face is what had me in stitches. It was priceless. We never found out what happened, but we continued with our school day.