Chapter 1

I'm Beyoncé Knowles. I'm 23.
These past few years have been a living hell for me. Getting abused, raped and mentally damaged. I lost my baby girl Sarabi, when she was only 6 months old. That broke my heart. I then fell pregnant again the year later, when I was 17 but I had a miscarriage.
Michael was great through our daughter, Sarabi's, passing away..he was great throughout my miscarriage. He was all I needed, but it wasn't healthy..what me and Michael had wasn't healthy. I loved him, I still do. No doubt about that! But I don't think we was right for each other, we was both insecure and put pressure on each other leading to our breaking point.

I've seen what he's achieving lately and I can't deny that I'm proud of him. Because I am, I really am. He's bringing out his album, Thriller soon. And I'm set to release my first album soon. Which I'm so excited about.

I've already recording my lead single, Señorita with Shawn Mendes. But we need to film the music video.

"Beyoncé!" Shawn giggles snapping me out of my day dream
"Sorry" I chuckle
"So what theme are we doing?" He questions me
The producer of the music video speaks up.
"It's gonna be a sex theme" he smirks
"Yeah well that was obvious Dave" I roll my eyes making Shawn laugh
"Why did you both write a song about sex and cumming anyways?" He looks between us
"Sex is normality. It happens everyday. Why not write a song about it?" I question shrugging
"For the really heated parts, the sexy parts, the colours/ theme can be red. Like red dim lights" I bite my lip
"Sounds sexy" Shawn smirks nodding
As we speak the song plays in the background which helps ignite fires of music video ideas.

2 weeks later.

"Are you coming?" Shawn question coming in to the room
"I'm ready" I smile
We jump up and get in the limo.
When we get to the set of where we are recoding the music video, there is paps everywhere.
"Are you two dating?" One pap yells
Shawn tightens his grip on my hand, holding me close so we can get through the crowd of fans and paps.

"I love it when you call me señorita, I wish I could pretend I didn't need you. But every touch is ooo la la. It's true la la. Ooo I should be running. Oooo you keeping me cumming for ya" my voice and Shawns voice booms through the speakers as me and Shawn start recording the music.

When it gets to the chorus, it's a bed scene. Where he's on top of me. He sits on the edge of the bed and pulls his white top off slowly as I seductively walk up to him. He stands up and he towers over me. I look up at him and he looks down at me. He flips us over and pushes me onto the bed. Our lips are centimetres apart as he moves his body over mine, giving the illusion he's grinding on me in bed.

"Beautiful!" The producer shouts and we both get up from the bed while we're getting praised.
I have to be honest, we was both pretty nervous for these sexual scenes, and there's so many more to come. I had to drink some wine to loosen myself up to not make it awkward between us both.
Sure, we've had a little snog before this. But when you're in such a sexual position, while being recorded for a music video it's hella awkward.
Yes I said that, me and Shawn shared an intimate kiss a few weeks ago. But since then, nothing has happened.

"We're done for the day guys, well we are recording. But you two have a interview. On the James Corden show" Dave comes up to us
"God sake" I sigh making everyone laugh.
"Let's go B" Shawn nudges me
He grabs my hand and we jog out of the place where we are recording, ignoring the paps but talking to fans. We jump back in the limo and head straight to the Late Late Show with James Corden studio.

"I'm nervous" I laugh as we pull up outside of the studio where the show is filmed
"We'll be fine. Don't sweat it" he chuckles stroking my hand with his thumb
"Miss Knowles, Mr Mendes. We've arrived at your destination" the driver informs us
"Thank you Mark" we both say then look at each other with a grin.
We get out and head into the studio.