Chapter 69

Michael's PoV
21st September 1993

"We've got such a busy day ahead of us.. I don't know if I can be bothered" I grunted rolling around in bed. Beyoncé slapped my chest while giggling "come on get up, you have to"

"I don't have to do anything" I reply with laughter. I slowly open my eyes to see Beyoncé looking down over me making my heart race. The sunlight is shining on her beautiful caramel skin. Her natural hair tied back in a messy bun.
I'm so obsessed with her.. so mesmerised with her. She's my world and I don't think she understands how much she actually means to me.

"Earth to michaeeeellllll!?" She waves her hand in front of my face.
I shake my head "what?? Huh???"
"I said hurry and get up" she laughed at me.
"I need a kiss to get me through the morning at least" I smirk up at her. She smirked shaking her head at me silliness "You play too much" she stated
"I don't play with you though" I smirked up at her, I puckered my lips waiting for her sugar-lips to touch mine.
She kissed me making me smile. She backed away and our lips lost contact from each other. I sat up quickly and attached our lips again which made her moan.

"Mommy daddyyyy" the girls ran in, I pulled my lips off of my future wife and welcomed my daughters with open arms.

"How are you doing this fiiiine morning girls??" I kissed their cheeks.
"Good daddy.. are you feeling better??"

"I feel a lot better now my girls are on tour with me!" I kiss Blues cheek again.
"Is mum your 'girl' too??" Kiara asked.
My eyes widened "of course she is. Mummy will always be my girl too. I love you all the same!" I grin at my babies.

"Do you love her??" Kiara asked with puppy dogs eyes making my heart melt "Yes, yes of course I do!"

"But she's married to Jay" Blue furrowed her eyebrows.
"That doesn't mean I still can't love mummy with everything in me"
"That's cute daddy" Blue cooed at me "not as cute as you though!!" I pinched her cheeks making her blush.

Kiara is all over Beyoncé playing with her hair while Beyoncé plays with Kiara's hair too.

This is the life... spending time in bed as a family. It's all I could ever wish for. I wish this could be real.. like a real happy family. I know that we technically are. But I don't want Beyoncé to be married to jay. I don't want Beyoncé to be Mrs Carter. I want her to be Mrs Jackson. And hopefully she will be soon enough.

5 hours later:

Beyoncé and I have an interview with Diane Sawyer which I'm kinda nervous about.
Diane is a lovely woman so I'm not too bothered about her being the interviewer. It's just the questions. But we'll be fine.

"You're both up now" the director told us.
I nodded at him politely "thank you"

Beyoncé walk to the two chairs and greet Diane.

We get sat down and get relaxed..
"We're live in 3,2"

Live?? Oh fuck

"One" the director says.

"I'm Diane Sawyers and this is PrimeTimeTV.. joined by Beyoncé Carter and Michael Jackson"

Beyoncé and I smiled at the camera softly.

Beyoncé's PoV

"It's crazy to believe you two have known each other since being a teenager.. so I can only imagine the amount of love you both have for each other, as friends and ex lovers" Diane began with talking about Michael and I, and how we know each other.
"Yes, quite frankly, it is crazy" I laugh shyly.
Michael laughed at me sitting further back in his interview chair.
"Do you get fed up of each other??" Diane smiled at us.
I look at Michael and nod "he's the most annoying guy to be around.. but I love him" I laughed as he nudged me playfully.
"She's the annoying one... I'm totally innocent" he shrugged innocently.
"About that... your innocent plea and persona, is that all an act??" Diane questioned Michael.
Michael almost gulped as he knew for sure she'd bring up the allegations made against him by Evan Chandler and Jordan Chandler.
Michael sighed "it's not an act, no.. I don't try and act innocent. I'm a adult.. I've done some terrible things in my life, who hasn't?? I'm only human.
I think while people sit there judging me, calling me a freak, calling me 'whacko jacko' they seem to forget I'm a human. They treat me as if I'm above life, I'm not even close to that. They need to sit and look at themselves because in no way will they be perfect, yet they're judging me.." he sits back "no ones perfect, they want me to be perfect. But when I'm not they judge me. It hurts" Michael confessed truthfully making me feel proud that he's finally speaking up for himself in public.
"So it's not an act?? The mr heal the world act is not an act??"