Chapter 51

Beyoncé's PoV
January 13th 1993

"Have I got any queens here tonight?" I ask breathless.
"WOOOO" the crowd squeals in excitement "before I continue..." I say into my microphone breathing heavily. The crowd goes silent "I just wanna thank my two baby girls— Kiara and Blue Ivy for being the most precious girls in my life right now. I love you more than words could ever say. Mannn, I love you more than anything or anyone in this damn world. And Janet.. ahhh Janet. You're such a queen and I love you.. and I just wanted to say you inspire me so much, to be a better person, to be a better performer. I just can't thank you enough Jan" I smile at her.
She smiles back as a tear slips down a face "I love you!" She shouts making the crowd cheer.
I laugh into the microphone "I love you too Janet Danita Joe" I coo. She rolled her eyes cause I used her middle name which she doesn't like that much.

"This song was created because I had three queens in mind. Janet, Blue-Ivy and Kiara. This songs for you.." I point to them.

Run the world starts playing and I start dancing.
"Hey" I say in the microphone quickly "aoowww" I say as I dance.
The crowd screams and gets up clapping and dancing.

"Who run this motha?
Girls
Who run this motha?
Girls
Who run this motha?
Girls
Who run the world?
Girls
Who run the world?
Girls
Who run the world?
Girls" the backing track sings as my dancers and I dance.

I then walk around the stage sassily as men eye me up, I throw my massive red coat away just leaving me with my thigh high boots and body suit. When I throw my jacket it lands on Michael and Lisa accidentally making the Jackson brothers laugh except Michael. Although he has a smirk on his face.
I laugh watching the Jackson brothers crack up.

"Some of them men thinkThey freak this like we doBut no they don'tMake your check come at they neckDisrespect us no they won't

They freak this like we do
But no they don't
Make your check come at they neck
Disrespect us no they won't

Boyyyy don't even try to touch this
Boy this beat is CRAZY
This is how they made me
Houston Texas BABY

This goes out to all my girls
That's in the club rocking the latest
Who will buy it for themselves
And get more money later" I sing strutting around the stage as the crowd screams while watching me with adoration.

"I think I need a baaarber!" I sing shaking my head around making my hair fly everywhere and go messy
"None of these niggas can fight me
I'm so good with this,
I remind you I'm so hood with this" i sing with a smile on my face.

"Boy I'm just playing
Come here baby
Hope you still like me
"F" you pay me
My persuasion can build a nation
Endless power
Our love we can devour
You'll do anything for me"