Chapter 74: 'EVERYTHING IS LOVE: THE CARTERS' album

Beyoncé's PoV 29th March 1994

Pasadena , USA

So, I'll catch up up.
25th December 1993 was when the music video for ApeShit dropped, apeshit is still number one nearly 4 months later. Which jay and I are extremely proud of.
15th January 1994 was when we released the second lead single from the 'Carter' album which is called 'Heard About Us'.
The album dropped on the 2nd February and now, in March.. we're heading off on a world tour!!
The tour is in the whole of America first, then we go to Latin America, then we tour Europe. A full world tour. I'm so excited.

Michael and I, we are talking again- to say the least. He rings me up asking for the girls, and that's it. I don't think we've got personal once. Accept when he informed me and updated me on the Chandler case/ allegations.

The first tour date is today, we perform at the Rose Ball Stadium here in Pasadena, California. It's sold out.. first night sold out, unbelievable!!
We are playing to 90,888 people which will be so exciting! And we'll be seeing some old faces tonight, and for the rest of the tour!!

"Hey, are you ready for rehearsals??" Jay popped his head in my dressing room door.
"Yeah!" I sigh happily as I jump up from my seat. I walk out and follow him to the stage.
A tour producer hands me the set list Jay and I created for the tour "thank you, Jim" I smile at the tour producer "you're very welcome Mrs Carter!"
I chuckle softly, "oh please just call me Beyoncé"

EVERYTHING IS LOVE WORLD TOUR: SETLIST
Drunk in love
•Diva
• End of time
• Bow Down/Run The World (girls) montage
        Outfit change
• Water (feat Conor Maynard)
•Mi Gente (feat Conor Maynard and Anth)
• Apeshit (feat Jay-Z)
• Heard About Us (feat Jay-z)
        Outfit change
• Crazy In Love (feat Jay-Z)
• Love on Top
• Deja vu (feat Jay-Z)
• Flawless
• Daddy Lessons
• Black Effect (feat Jay-z)
       Outfit change
Unreleased songs:
• Waka Waka
• hips don't lie
• wherever, whenever
• Someone like you
• water under the bridge
• when we were young
• set fire to the rain
• rumour has it
• rolling in the deep
• Hello
• Rude Boy
• love the way you lie (feat Eminem)
           Outfit change
• Mood 4 Eva (Feat Jay-Z)
• Already
• Single Ladies
• Spirit/Halo

I know what you're probably thinking... isn't Jay supposed to be on stage with you for every song?? Well, yeah, but no. Not to eat my own ass, but I'm more successful than what he is. The fans wanted to see me on stage more than they did him. It's the majority of my fans coming to see me, there's only a few thousand of dedicated Jay-Z fans coming to this tour. The rest of the occupants will be my amazing, all loving fans.

"Let see if the cat walk will rise this time" Jim laughed due to the fact when we tried rehearsing yesterday the catwalk wouldn't rise into the air above where the fans would be. Which is where I'm going to be positioned for 'Drunk In Love' well most of it anyway. When Jay comes into the stage to sing his part I will make my way towards him and stand on stage with him.
I giggle at Jim and shake my head, I walk into the stage and head to the catwalk where I will be safely strapped to the poles so if anything bad happened I wouldn't fall off into the crowd injuring myself and my fans.

"Can someone please play the play back???" I order into my hand microphone.
"On it!" The music controllers shout back.
The tune for drunk in love starts and I clear my throat and get into my rehearsals. I treat my rehearsals just like I do my shows. I go full out.