Chapter 13

I take me seat in the middle of Janet and Jay as the award show really begins. The Jacksons are up for an award- Michael is up for a few. So is Janet. And I'm nominated for some also. Jay is nominated for some in the rap section but if I'm being 100% honest I haven't taken note of one thing he's said to me tonight, my mind is on Michael and Michael only.

Me and Janet are up for 'best female black album' and I really want Janet to win this...she deserves it. Not me.
"Here we gooo!" Janet says excitedly when the award giver announces the category "the nominee's for the best album of the year are; Beyoncé, Michael Jackson, Jay-Z, Prince,  WHAM and the Beatles" the guy announces. Janet squeezes my hand tightly because she thinks I 'deserve this'
The guy opens up the envelope which states who is the award winner "Oh wow!" His eyes widen
"We not only have one winner, but we have two! Both of these artists votes and records have turned out the exact same!" He smiles happily making the crowd gasp. Two winners? WHAT? That is insane!
"The winners are Michael Jackson and Beyoncé!" The guy yells happily
I stand with a huge smile on my face. Janet immediately pulls me in for a hug telling me how she told me so and how I deserve this. Jay pulls me in for a bone crushing hug once Janet is done with me, I see Michael out of the corner of my eye waiting for me at the stairs. "Congrats baby" jay smiles at me pecking my lips making me smile (for the cameras)
I walk up to Michael and he grabs my hand leading me up the stairs carefully like the gentleman he is. The crowd is still going wild, they haven't stopped screaming which makes me giggle.
"Thank you!" Michael speaks into the microphone nodding humbly and smiling massively. He loves the female attention, you can just tell when some female fans are screaming his name making him blush slightly. He keeps ahold of my hand tightly, not wanting to let go.
"I feel blessed to win this award, and to share it with someone who I love so dearly. For many years she's been a big part of my life and she will continue to be..no matter who or what gets in the way" Michael speaks into the microphone "I'd like to thank my fans and god for this amazing opportunity, I'm forever grateful! I'd also like to thank my man Quincy-" Michael sillily points over to Quincy making me laugh "for producing this album so it could be the best it could be. I made a great friend from working on this album with him, and I'm happy to call him a forever friend" Michael smiles warmly at Quincy. I can just about see Quincy mime a 'thank you' at Michael. Michael steps to the side, still keeping a firm grip on my hand, and allows me to speak. The crowd goes wild "wow this is crazy. I'd never of thought I'd of won this award..let alone share it with someone who I've known years. Who I love dearly. I'd like to thank my wonderful wonderful fans who are so patient with me when it comes to touring, but don't worry you'll be seeing my face very soon on tour. I can assure you that! I'd like to also thank my family and friends for making this experience the best it could be. I'd like to thank my husband, for always supporting me. I'd like to thank my friends who I've met while writing the newest album of mine 'the gift'... Conor- Anth I know you're both in here somewhere and I'd like to say thank you and that I love you both greatly. Janet...she's been my rock, she has been since the day I met her. Thank you thank you thank you" I smile into the microphone. Michael grabs the award from the guy and we bow to the crowd and head off of stage.
"That was crazy! As if we are sharing an award!" Michael goes all child like on me, so excited.
"I know right!" I laugh, still shocked I even won this award..let alone share it.

The night soon comes to an end and we are all saying a goodbye to each other
"See you tomorrow afternoon yeah?" Janet pulls me in for a hug
"Of course you will!" I smile happily rubbing her back.
As she goes to talk Someone yells "boo!" In my ear. I turn immediately and I'm faced with Michael laughing his head off
"Why the hell would you do that.?You'd of been the cause of a heavily pregnant woman's waters to break! I nearly peed myself" I frown at Michael
"So did I when that asshole jumped out" Joseph points to Michael making me cry out loud with laughter.I look over at Michael with teary eyes due to his father- Michael rolls his eyes with a sexy smirk.
Michael looks at me and smiles "Will you-"
"Yo, Bey? We have to go..the driver is waiting for us" Jay walks up to me touching the small of my back. I look back at Michael who is frowning while watching Jay's every move.
"I'm coming" k smile at him
"Goodbye Joseph" I kiss his cheek as he rubs my arm
"You played a blinder tonight, I'm so proud of you!" Joseph congratulates me in his own way
"That means so much coming from you Joe" I vow, in return- he kisses my cheek
"Goodbye mamma Kat" I kiss her softly making her smile
"Goodbye love" she rubs my back
"You look amazing, I'm so proud of you" she gushes making me blush
I wave a final Goodbye to the Jacksons now its my turn to say bye to Michael.
I pull him in for a hug and his grip automatically tightens around me. He sighs into my hair "I just wish I could hold you tonight"
I chuckle at his remark, "you had me all last night, don't be greedy Jackson" I kiss just under his earlobe on his pulsing vein
"Mamma you do things to me" he moans in my ear I laugh and pull back
"See you later Mikey" I purr. I call him 'mikey' when I'm in my lioness mode- sexy and seductive mode. And it turns him on greatly.